[Typo3] [Typo3-doc] New documentation maintainer?

Peter Kindström peter.kindstrom at abc.se
Sun Oct 23 10:42:41 CEST 2005

Hi all,
> I have decided not to work with Typo3 documentation
> anymore. At least not for the community.

Today is my last day maintaining the wiki (removing spam from
it) and bugtracker documentation "project".

Alex Heizer said he´d be "happy to help out" with this and will
talk to other people interested in this. He is quite busy, but I
hope he will work things out soon?

----

I´m sorry for being so formal, but I think it is important to
try to hand over things properly instead of just "disappearing"
and leaving everything behind.

/Peter Kindström