[Typo3] Blank Space help

Alex Heizer alex at tekdevelopment.com
Sun Oct 23 03:31:20 CEST 2005

Hi,

JoH wrote:

>You have been misunderstanding my posting. This was not aimed to you but to
>Dimitri, who simply didn't help but complained about my tone instead.

Then I apologize for my misunderstanding.

>>I agree. Yes. Thank you. There has been a lot of activity on the TYPO3
>>US mailing list, with a lot of people helping out with the efforts. We
>>can sure use as much involvement as possible, especially from someone
>>who has a lot of T3 experience, and it would be great to have another
>>English-speaker helping with the documentation, for example.
>>

>Unfortunately I am no native speaker (which you might have noticed while
>reading my postings - a lot of my vocabulary is taken from
>http://dict.leo.org) so I don't think I will be of much help in this case.

Well, there is always a need for someone who can speak two languages, to
help us get half-way. I can count to 10 in German, but if a manual that
needs to be translated contains more text than just numbers, we'd be a
little stuck. :) But any help you can provide is always appreciated.

Alex