[Typo3] Survey on TYPO3 in the United States

Michelle Heizer michelle at typo3.us
Sun Oct 23 03:00:34 CEST 2005

Hi everyone,

Recently, I had posted about new plan for marketing TYPO3 in the United
States. Many people have joined us on the typo3-ug-us mailing list. We
have received quite a lot of positive feedback and volunteers willing to
help with the project. On Thursday, a survey was released which will
serve as a baseline for our project. So if you are located in the United
States, have customers in the United States or are just interested in
marketing to the US in general, please take a moment to fill out this
brief survey.

http://test.typo3.us/survey/

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Michelle

P.S. I apologize for the "look" of the site right now. A better design
is coming soon. For more information, sign up on the US mailing list. :)