[Typo3] Blank Space help

Krystian Szymukowicz t33k.RE.MO.VE at RE.MO.VE.prolabium.com
Sun Oct 23 00:48:41 CEST 2005

Alex Heizer wrote:

 > Another question: Is this the kind of reputation TYPO3 wants to have
 > (i.e., "we have very knowledgeable support, if you can tolerate the
 > rudeness.")?
the point is that I can not see rudnes in JoH answer so the question is
not right here

>> I really appreciate that JoH has answered this question - if I see so
>> unprecise and newbie question I rarely answer them as there could be
>> 1000 possible answers and it takes more than just few minutes to answer.
>>

> Which is what I expressed in my response to the original question.
i haven't seen this topic and your response ("Re: [Typo3] Typo3-english
Digest, Vol 25, Issue 128") so I appreciate your willing to help to
answer this question too : )

>> Once more - if I was newbie I would like to have such answer (which
>> was good btw) than no answer at all.
>>

> Granted. So when I am the first to answer you, which language would you
> prefer? I would guess you, like most people, would actually prefer to be
> spoken to with respect and get an answer, rather than to be spoken to
> with disrespect. Just wondering.

sure with respect but again I can not see disrespect in JoH answer.

--
grtz
Krystian