[Typo3] Blank Space help

Krystian Szymukowicz t33k.RE.MO.VE at RE.MO.VE.prolabium.com
Sat Oct 22 23:25:24 CEST 2005

Alex Heizer wrote:

>> Well - it may sound harsh - but if this is a template you created on your
>> own, you should seriously consider to book some courses about HTML/CSS
>> basics.
>> But maybe you are just using some of the so called "static templates"
>> from
>> the "stone age" of TYPO3 (at this time nobody knew about XHTML or
>> accessibility and Netscape 4.x was state of the art).
>> If so, drop them and switch over to valid XHTML/CSS code by using your
>> own
>> templates.
>>
> Is this type of language really necessary? You have a good grasp of
> TYPO3, but not everyone does, and there are much nicer ways to talk to
> people.

hi

I don't really think that JoH's answer was not nice. It was good,
competent answer and if I was newbie I would be happy with this.

The question asked by Stephen Page was unprecise and seemed to be really
newbie one. Stephen even did try to put any suggestion in his post about
reason of that gap. This was something like: "I have the very famous
60px gap problem at the fist page. Plz help me."

I really appreciate that JoH has answered this question - if I see so
unprecise and newbie question I rarely answer them as there could be
1000 possible answers and it takes more than just few minutes to answer.

Lately there is more and more complains about quality of answers. Maybe
those who complains can just write better answers instead of wasting the
time to complain. Something like when you see bad quality answer that
you don't like you could just help the newbie and answer yourself.

Once more - if I was newbie I would like to have such answer (which was
good btw) than no answer at all.

--
grtz
Krystian