[Typo3] Gremlin: GIFBUILDER 256 color patch

JoH info at cybercraft.de
Sat Oct 22 18:42:41 CEST 2005

>> To allow many people to test the patch without the need to modify the
>> Core I made an XCLASS extension which
>> contains exactly the code which should get used in the core patch.
>
> And I forgot to send the link to the Extension :
>
> http://typo3.org/extensions/repository/search/kb_allcolors/

Sounds promising and we even got a client where we can test it extensively,
but unfortunately the only thing we get when installing the extensions is:

Warning: main(PATH_tslibclass.tslib_content.php): failed to open stream: No
such file or directory in
/home/cmsbox/4any1.de/typo3conf/ext/kb_allcolors/class.ux_tslib_content.php
on line 227
Fatal error: main(): Failed opening required
'PATH_tslibclass.tslib_content.php'
(include_path='.:/usr/share/php:/usr/share/pear') in
/home/cmsbox/4any1.de/typo3conf/ext/kb_allcolors/class.ux_tslib_content.php
on line 227

Don't know why this is not working for your extension since the same
"PATH_tslib" exists in many other extension that have been working flawless
before.

Any idea?

Joey

Dieter Nuhr, German comedian