[Typo3] Blank Space help

JoH info at cybercraft.de
Sat Oct 22 17:28:45 CEST 2005

>> The funny thing is, that Stephen did exactly what I told him, while
>> two other guys (Alex and you) who were not even adressed in my
>> answer, are complaining about my "language".
>> Now tell me who was more helpful for the community, the original
>> poster and TYPO3 - the guy with the "bad language" and the good
>> advice or the other one, who is so focused on political correctness
>> that he doesn't find the time to give any advice?
>
> I humbly suggest that you check your facts before you start judging
> anyone (even me). I also happen to think that your attitude is causing
> more damage than the value that your technical expertise brings.

OK - let's check the facts:

112 postings by D.T. in this list since August 2004.
62 of them in the famous two threads "IMPORTANT. GPL violation check" and
"some feedback to TYPO3 marketeers" rantig about "christian propaganda in
TYPO3" and some smaller threads about the same issues.
Dropping some OT and other small talk postings the overall damage amounts to
a total of about 65%.

You should do your homework before accusing others ...

Joey

Dieter Nuhr, German comedian
openBC: http://www.openbc.com/go/invuid/Jo_Hasenau