[Typo3] [TYPO3] How can I reduce html in typoscript

Dennis Cheung hkdennis2k at gmail.com
Sat Oct 22 03:23:56 CEST 2005

Hi all,
I am new to typo3. And started to write my first typo3 template.

But I've a question, in the tutor, they use a lot warp=xxx | yyy to make it
works.
Even I am using template, there are still some parts need leave within the
script.
(e.g. I want to specifiy a different table of "each column"
styles.content.getRight)

I don't want so much html within the script, I want them on the template
file.
So it will be easier to edit, preview and debug.

I was looking for one of the following...
1. like the "tt_news" template, can I reuse a subpart and apply to my code~?
2. can I read text from a file, and apply them to the "xxx.wrap=" ? (I still
can use ssi)

But none useful information found.

Now, I has to hardcode of the table within typoscript using a lot wrap for
the columns(I don't know how typo3 call it, a "New Content" in
"pagecontent")
and for the TMENU,

Can I wrote everything in HTML, and let it learn from them? Like tt_news
template did.

Can somebody get me help? please

thanks,
Dennis Cheung