[Typo3] My typo3 renders page without metatag

Sandip Bhattacharya sandip at lug-delhi.org
Sat Oct 22 00:36:06 CEST 2005

Francesco di Francia wrote:
> What i wish instead is to see keywords and description i insert for
> each page. They are different for each page.

You can add them in the TSConfig area of each page header, using the
plugin.meta.xxx TS to set the keywords and description.

> It's strange that there are keywords and description fields and then
> there are not relative metatag in html source of page :(

What kind of "rel" meta tags do you want?

- Sandip

Sandip Bhattacharya  *    Puroga Technologies   *     sandip at puroga.com
Work: http://www.puroga.com  *   Home/Blog: http://www.sandipb.net/blog

PGP/GPG Signature: 51A4 6C57 4BC6 8C82 6A65 AE78 B1A1 2280 A129 0FF3