[Typo3] strange TV page module behaviours on cut and paste page content

Jochen Rieger j.rieger at connecta.ag
Fri Oct 21 17:22:36 CEST 2005

Hi Gideo,

had the same problem.

The solution was to be found in the usergroup's setup. In the "Allowed
excludefields:" you have to activate

"page: content" and "pagecontent: content".

Ah yeah ... and don't forget to check the page access rights in the
access module. The group has to have the proper rights to the pages.

Hope that'll help ya out.

kind regards,
Jochen

--