[Typo3] Links to page underneath a mount point

Steven Bagshaw steven.bagshaw at unv.org
Fri Oct 21 14:42:16 CEST 2005

Hi,

I'm not sure if I'm going crazy here, but I'm not sure why I didn't notice
this before. Or maybe I have broken something recently.

It appears that I cannot link to page underneath a mount point, *unless* I
am already in the mount point (i.e. have MP in the query string).

I can't see any reason for this logically, so I thought I'd ask about it
first before I find where in the code this is happening. Already I see in
tslib_content.getClosestMPvalueForPage() that if $TSFE->MP is false, it
won't even check for a mount point for the link page.

Comments very welcome!

Steven