[Typo3] third party cookies

silk lorenzogarassino at tiscalinet.it
Fri Oct 21 00:23:25 CEST 2005

----- Original Message -----
From: "Christopher" <bedlamhotel at gmail.com>
To: "TYPO3 English" <typo3-english at lists.netfielders.de>
Sent: Thursday, October 20, 2005 8:47 PM
Subject: Re: [Typo3] third party cookies

> Hi,
>
> On 20/10/05, Bernhard Kraft <kraftb at kraftb.at> wrote:
>> [silk] wrote:
>> > Hi everyone,
>> > I run TYPO3 in a subdirectory on site1, but i need to give access to
>> > the
>> > BE and FE using a frameset on Site2 (an other website).
>> >
>> > I get cookies blocked by IE6+, because of third party cookies policy,
>> > so
>> > it's impossible to login from the site2
>> >
>> > I need to add an html header to ALL the output of typo3 (BE+FE)
>> >
>> > in PHP I can do it with
>> > <?php header('P3P: CP="myPrivacyPolicy"'); ?>
>
> ...alternatively, do it in one line :-) [1]
>
> config.additionalHeaders = P3P: CP="myPrivacyPolicy"
>

> -Christopher
>
> [1]
> http://typo3.org/documentation/document-library/doc_core_tsref/quot_CONFIG_quot/

thank you very much, I think this is the right answer for me.
But please just a little more help: where can I define this property to work
both in the Back End and Front End?

I tried to define it il localconf.php adding this line:
$TYPO3_CONF_VARS["config"]["additionalHeaders"] = 'P3P:
CP="myPrivacyPolicy"';
and I can see it under config > additionalHeaders, but it seems to have no
effects.