[Typo3] Contents Storing in mysql database.

Erik Svendsen erik at linnearad.no
Thu Oct 20 22:03:29 CEST 2005

Hello Grunde,

Nice to see other from Norway in some of the list. Dimitri is right, these
are the most important manuals to understand the core of the system. And
also Typoscript by Example. Three other important manuals are Getting started,
Modern Template Building and Futuristic Template building (be aware that
TemplaVoila don't like æ ø å. Robert Lemke is fixing it to next version).
I have also learned a lot looking at the code for different part of the system.

WBR,
Erik Svendsen
www.linnearad.no