[Typo3] a small question about the Templavoila

zsl vincent zsl339 at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 20 16:30:42 CEST 2005

hi
      i am practicing the Templavoila extension according to the
tutorial,but when i go to the 1.3.1 Modifying a formerly made DS/TO (that
is
http://typo3.org/documentation/document-library/doc_tut_ftb1/Modifying_a_formerly/)
i have a small problem,when everytime i modify DS/TO,that is  when i add a
filed_printVersionUrl and map it,as soon as i save it and update it to my
former DS/TO. there will always be a mistake,when i want to modify the
DS/TO again,there will be nothing displayed. anyone can tell me why
thank you
shilong