[Typo3] eu_ldap authentification

wei-itec.wang at sgcib.com wei-itec.wang at sgcib.com
Thu Oct 20 15:37:12 CEST 2005

Hello list,

I have the same problem with Frank, someone can help us ?

>I'm using eu_ldap to import fe-users from Windows Active Directory
>(2000). This runs very well. But I can't login (FE) with the normal
>loginbox or the newloginbox.
>It seems that TYPO3 does not ask the LDAP to certificate but only
>checks the password in feusers.

>What must I change to the config that this works (fe ldap is checked
>in the extension setting).

>The docu does not explain alot.

>Greetings,
>Frank

>Pierre Rouwens wrote:
> Hi Franck,
>
> You're Fe users have groups ?
> Without group selected in the fe user typo can't authenticate.
> I had this problem :)

>Yes, I'm in a group and this works also very well with the sync.
>But why can I login with the random generated password?

>Greetings
>Frank

Greetings
WEI
This message and any attachments (the "message") are confidential and intended solely for the addressee(s).
Any unauthorised use or dissemination is prohibited. E-mails are susceptible to alteration.
Neither SOCIETE GENERALE nor any of its subsidiaries or affiliates shall be liable for the message if altered, changed or falsified.