[Typo3] Multiple alias'

Tyler Kraft headhunterxiii at yahoo.ca
Thu Oct 20 14:31:46 CEST 2005

> Then you need either simulateStaic or RealURL.

RealURL doesnt do what I'm asking here at all - it just allows a full
path in the url which is not what I want....

simulateStatic... what is the ectension key?

> If all these pages should point one real page, you need to make this one
> page in one domain and make "shortcut" pages to it in all other domains.

nope distinct pages for different sites, and different clients, the only
common issue is they both wish to use the same alias.

>>>This is definitely not a gremlin.
>>
>>I think I might disagree here ;-)
>

> Gremlin is *existing* but inconvinient thing. If thing does not exist,
> it is not a Gremlin.

Not true, according to what has already been stated about the
gremlins... they can be feature requests. Dominic has stated:

bugtracker = bugs
gremlins = feature requests, bugs and much more.
beside that: we also need a voting where you help the zapping team to
prioritize them! and the bugtracker does not have this feature (as far
as I know).

> Anyway, in your case solution is simple...

but its not, and thats the problem....