[Typo3] Advise about extension.

Olivier Dobberkau olivier.dobberkau at dkd.de
Wed Oct 19 18:32:50 CEST 2005

Pierre Rouwens wrote:
> Hi listers,
>
> I need to gice the possibility to authentcated FE users to :
> 1/Submit some review about mvies,books, or anything like this
> 2/Add comment to this review.
>
> Any idea of which extensions(s) will do this job ??
> I found some in the TER but i think that you surely have your ideas
> about it :)
>
> Thanks in advance.
>
> Pierre

Hello Pierre.

If you do not mind, i tell you what solution we have made.

We use the built in Forms in TYPO3 and added pk_saveforms to it. Then we
wrote a so called transformer Extension that copies those forms to any
table within TYPO3 you like.

Understand?

Interessted in the to be published Extension?

Olivier