[Typo3] IIS 6 + PHP 4 + ImageMagick ?

Dmitry Dulepov typo3 at fm-world.ru
Wed Oct 19 14:56:03 CEST 2005

Hi!

Jerome Vandenende wrote:
> I've, of course, add permission to user IWAM_[MACHINE_NAME] and
> IUSR_[MACHINE_NAME] to cmd.exe, to php folder and to website folder....

...and Windows\system where cmd.exe is located? I stopped using IIS a
couple of years ago but remember that directory permissions were also
needed to run cmd.exe.

> In IIS, the website has 'script & execute' permission set and it's
> running in an application pool as IWAM user...

Well, execute permissions in IIS is for CGI applications, you do not
need them to run cmd.exe.

> I've tried with Apache, and it's running well but I can't use Apache to
> serve page (because I can't open port 8080)

If you cannot server problem with IM, you can use a proxy that
dispatches requests to appropriate web server. This will be a monster
but if nothing else helps, it can be useful.

Dmitry.