[Typo3] julle_event

Rengaswamy Srinivasan rengucha at gmail.com
Wed Oct 19 14:08:15 CEST 2005

Hi
I have typo3 3.7 installed on winXP Pro with 1GB RAM

I have an issue with julle_event. The registration link of the event takes
the user to the registration page.
A user is able to enter all the information and hit save.

. So I complete one more registration. (2 participants total)

Then the participants links show up in the event. But when I click the link
it becomes unlinkable as expected but nothing shows below.

In the back end if I click the event module and select this event it show
only empty strings (2 rows but) for the fields I select.
So looks like it has created two rows but with no data.

Can some one help.

Thanks
Renga