[Typo3] Meta tags

gueho_fred gueho_fred at yahoo.fr
Tue Oct 18 19:53:49 CEST 2005

Nope. Not working. Nice try :)

I tried : page.meta.description = field:description
and : page.meta.description < field:description

In the first case, I have in the HTML source : <meta name="keywords"
content="field:keywords" />
And in the second case : nothing.

Anyone else ?

Thanks.

Fred

"Brice Bernard" <brikou at gmail.com> a écrit dans le message de news:
mailman.4922.1129652035.10463.typo3-english at lists.netfielders.de...
You have to tell typoscript to do so:

page.meta.description = field:description maybe?