[Typo3] [Typo3-doc] New documentation maintainer?

Peter Kindström peter.kindstrom at abc.se
Tue Oct 18 19:18:22 CEST 2005

Hi all,
I have decided not to work with Typo3 documentation anymore. At
least not for the community.

My work so far has been to structure the wiki and remove all
spam from wiki pages on a daily basis. I also have management
access to the bugtracker Documentation project.

*Now it would be nice if someone is interested in taking over
these tasks? Anyone?*

----

If someone is interested in working together with me in making
Typo3 documentation more useful and easier to use for newbies,
please contact me in private. I have not given up the idea of an
"official Typo3 documentation", but I have realised that I have
to do it on my own...

/Peter Kindström