[Typo3] Some feedback to TYPO3 marketeers

Kasper Skårhøj kasper2005 at typo3.com
Tue Oct 18 17:32:21 CEST 2005

Hi Michael,

>> US Christians have told me that approaching Open Source communities and
>> asking for help regarding other CMSs has exposed quite
>> anti-christian/religion attitudes they could not accept. Based on such
>> experiences I believe that TYPO3 is FAR MORE welcoming to people with
>> other beliefs than christian.
>
> How tolerant is TYPO3 to people with *no* religious beliefs?

Having no belief is also a metaphysical standpoint.
I believe this thread has shown that the TYPO3 community and I have a very
high degree of tolerance towards other views of life.

>> Darwin
>> is dead. And if he wasn't he could not convince me (or any of you I would
>> claim) that a 3 GB working binary (human genome) could have evolved by
>> chance over millions of years unless you're on dope and don't care.
>> Programmers are in the first row to see the incredible improbability of
>> blind and undirected evolution. Scary implications. Another day...
>
> Be careful with your claims! I'm, by pure chance, not on dope today and
> still disagree.

That's great. If that means you can explain it with logic to me I'm all ears
(if you do, you may do so privately since I'm not sure an evolution debate
is appropriate on this list).

> What consequences does that have for me using TYPO3?

I really don't know! It's up to you Michael. How can it not be?

With respect for all your contributions,

Kasper Skårhøj