[Typo3] Re: [Typo3] Re: [Typo3] Re: [Typo3] Gifbuilder can't render swedish Å, Ä and Ö

Andreas Wagner andreas.wagner at klee.se
Tue Oct 18 16:02:24 CEST 2005

Thanks for your reply. It seems like you're on to something here. You're
perfectly right that I can't write character such as ü either.
Unfortunately your trick with a space to the right of the character
didn't work, but PHP *is* compiled with '--enable-gd-jis-conv' so it
might be the same, or a similar, problem anyway.

I'm going to talk to the web host. This means PHP has to be recompiled,
right? Seems like a big thing to ask...

Andreas (not Christopher :)