[Typo3] paging of database records

Ronald Renfro rrenfro at ilovehtml.net
Tue Oct 18 13:11:00 CEST 2005

sorry, after looking into this a little deeper I have found that the
pager aka pointer behavior can be modified
by specifying the variable called pagefloat in e.g. $this->internal
['pagefloat'] and it is not a bug.

after setting this parameter to something apropriate the paging of
database records works like I need it to work.
in effect displaying set of pages.

I hope this will be of use for someone with the same problem. This
possibility of specifying the pager/pointer behavior
should be documented in the typo3 source distribution...

have a nice day...

Ronald Renfro