[Typo3] Some feedback to TYPO3 marketeers

Tyler Kraft headhunterxiii at yahoo.ca
Tue Oct 18 12:59:15 CEST 2005

The analogy is very very bad to start with, but this is even worse.

Yes they are both forms of discrimination, but nobody was discriminating
against anyone here on the basis of religion in any capacity!  Your
logic is flawed!

It is a politely worded request from Kasper, not demanding, but
requesting that we all use HIS product aware and respectfully of HIS wishes.

If we as users chose to be rude and inconsiderate and use Typo3 for
something that he finds offensive or morally abhorant and therefore
ignore or be disrespectful of HIS wishes, then not only is he forgiving
about this and aware of this possibly happening with no recourse of
action to him, but he still strives to make the product better for all
of us - including those that use his product for goals and projects he
disagrees with.

I dont remember him asking any of us to go out and discriminate against
anyone using his product, on basis of there ethnicity. All he's asking
for is some basic common sense and judgement and that his wishes are
respcted. Just that simple.