[Typo3] stuck after install on XP (Jim Ewing)

Jim Ewing ewing_jim at talk21.com
Tue Oct 18 11:43:43 CEST 2005

Hi Alan,
Thanks for your help.
I posted back 1 msg last night on my original thread!
We are in danger of spliting this so I will now use
this thread.

OK I have now installed a quickstart complete install
package on another win2kpro PC, that works, to see
whats wrong in the XP testserver.
I have spotted a few path discrepancies

My testserver install

TYPO3_DOCUMENT_ROOT : /apache_sites/testsite
SCRIPT_FILENAME     :
/apache_sites/testsite/t3/typo3/install/index.php
CONST: PATH_thisScri:
/apache_sites/testsite/t3/typo3/install/index.php
SERVER: PATH_TRANSLA:
/apache_sites/testsite/t3/typo3/install/index.php

Quickstart_complete_package install on win2kpro

TYPO3_DOCUMENT_ROOT : C:/apache/htdocs
SCRIPT_FILENAME     :
C:/apache/htdocs/quickstart/typo3/install/index.php
CONST: PATH_thisScri:
C:/apache/htdocs/quickstart/typo3/install/index.php
SERVER: PATH_TRANSLA:
C:/apache/htdocs/quickstart/typo3/install/index.php

As you can see a difference in paths.

I have printed out all phpinfo() from install tool to
check against testserver (will be in 8 hours when I
get back there).
I am thinking that the error lies in php Hi Alan,
[...]

configuration?

thanks

Jim