[Typo3] Styles in FCE not showing

Amir Mualem amir219 at sbcglobal.net
Tue Oct 18 00:23:09 CEST 2005

Hi,

I have just completed an FCE following the directions in FTB however for
some reason my styles are not working correctly.

The styles are supposed to be in the same style sheet as the one that
the whole site uses.  Therefore, it has to be working because everything
BUT th FCE area is styled correctly.

Plus, I followed the Adding image parameters section by putting the
following line exactly where its supposed to be:

10.params = class="right"

however it doesn't work, so that goes to show that the CSS is clearly
not doing its job in the FCE area of the page.

Here is a link to the page:
http://www.stratcommandcenter.com/redesign/index.php?id=61

The page is supposed to look like this:
http://www.stratcommandcenter.com/redesign2/static.html