[Typo3] Some feedback to TYPO3 marketeers

ben van 't ende [netcreators] ben at netcreators.nl
Mon Oct 17 23:53:45 CEST 2005

Erik Svendsen wrote:
> Hello Kasper,
>
> My respect for you is growing. I give you my "standing ovation" for your
> ability to listen (really listen) to peoples concern and do this
> justification in your clause.
>
> And your mature handling should bring this tread to a peacefully end.

Well.... I am really amazed too. After reading so many reactions, some
so well motivated, I feel Kasper's reaction really is as appropriate as
it can get. tHNx for that. I can really relate to a statement like that.

Now I would suggest that we all go and "Inspire People To Share" ;-)

gRTZ

ben

--
netcreators::creation and innovation