[Typo3] Zap the Gremlins - report them!!!!

Ries van Twisk typo3 at rvt.dds.nl
Mon Oct 17 22:12:47 CEST 2005

Michael Stucki wrote:

>Hi Ries,
>

>>I think  the amouth of work that needs to be done to zap a gremlin is to
>>much for most people.
>>We are developers, but most of us that want to zap something are not
>>developers.
>>
>>Letting these people sign up to bugtracker (the most be wondering wy to
>>sign up again anyways...)
>>adding stuff to bugtracker and back again to de zap a gramling project
>>is simply to much.
>>
>>In a sence, adding something to bugtrack IS already zapping a gremlin.....
>>

>I really hope that you, being an expert, took the opportunity to support
>your customers in reporting what they don't like in the tool you are
>selling them!
>
>- michael

Michael,

I won't take this personally...

But...

I think that adding gremlins is to much for the average user (I added a
core gremlin, including patches etc...).
Read any book about web usability and ask the 'web experts'
They will all tell you that this gremlin system is over complicated
that's just my 2 cents...

Ries