[Typo3] Some feedback to TYPO3 marketeers

JoH info at cybercraft.de
Mon Oct 17 18:07:12 CEST 2005

>> What exactly does this mean for the bus itself?
>> Would you not use it anymore, just because you know the owner of
>> this bus is a racist?
>
> Joey, this was a reference to Montgomery, Ala. bus incident involving
> Rosa Parks. I admit that the reference might be a bit obscure for
> Europeans.

I know this was a reference (we learned a lot about Martin Luther King even
in Germany) but still the question remains: What does this change for the
bus itself?
And BTW it was a bad reference, since at this time people where not simply
asked to respect a wish but forced to do so and arrested if they didn't.

Joey

Dieter Nuhr, German comedian
openBC: http://www.openbc.com/go/invuid/Jo_Hasenau