[Typo3] Some feedback to TYPO3 marketeers

Dimitri Tarassenko mitka at mitka.us
Mon Oct 17 17:40:31 CEST 2005

Alex,

On 10/17/05, Alex Heizer <alex at tekdevelopment.com> wrote:

> >"You can sit anywhere you like in our bus, we just modestly remind you
> >that we don't like colored people. However, you are free to ignore or
> >respect our wish."
> >
> Okay, I think you just stepped out of line here. I was going to ignore
> the troll thread until now.
>
> Prejudice against something that someone cannot change, like their race,
> gender or age, is not comparable to someone expressing their opinion
> about a free-choice issue, such as favorite color, food, or religion.
> You insult everyone when you make this comparison.

You may feel insulted all you want. In my book, discriminating against
people on basis of their religion is on par with discriminating on
basis of their race. And not only on mine, mind you. You might consult
Civil Rights Act of 1968 that treats both of these discriminations the
same way (that's your Equal Housing and Equal Employment opportunity
stuff).

--
Dimitri Tarassenko