[Typo3] What am I doing wrong? tt_news

Miguel Angel Calleja Lázaro mangelcl at yahoo.es
Mon Oct 17 16:34:26 CEST 2005

>/
/>/ The list news works but when i click on a news dont show in pid, it dont
/>/ do nothing. What is wrong? PIDitemDisplay dont work me never. I have a
/>/ page with pid=48 that is for single news, well, i put this pid to tHe
/>/ PIDitemDisplay, but the single news dont show never. Help please
/
Do I understand you correctly: your news item is shown, but when you
click on it no details are shown for that item?

Are you using plugin.tt_news.singlePid?

And I think you have to have at least one plugin inserted somewhere with
the code SINGLE (in additon to LATEST or whatever).

Robert
_____
Yes, i did try to use plugin.tt_news.singlePid=(my pid of single news) later and it worked. I didnt know that I had to use singlePid. Thanks
Now, i want to do the same but with AMENU.

### News AMENU in left column

lib.Amenu < plugin.tt_news
lib.Amenu {
  code >
  code = AMENU
  pid_list >
  pid_list = 53 ->my storage folder
}

If I do this my news item is shown (2005 octuber: 2 items) but when I clicked it dont do nothing, i want to show the list news when I click. I dont know to follow, I did try with PIDitemDisplay, singlePID...