[Typo3] TV! and own Extension which places content automaticlly to the Template

Stefan Bothner | [m]zentrale stefan at m-zentrale.de
Mon Oct 17 16:08:01 CEST 2005

> Hi!
>
> Stefan Bothner | [m]zentrale wrote:
> > This
> > process also should place a frontend-plugin to the TV!.
>
> What do you mean by this? Usually you define a "TypoScript object path"
> field in TV and corresponding object/plugin in the TS setup of your
> template (see FTB for examples).
>
> Dmitry.

Hi Dimitry,

i try to explain this exactly:

I have a Backend-Modul to create pruduct-categories. The category is Part of
my Frontend-Plugin "mz_Shop". If i create a shop-category there is also
automaticly generated
a page with defined Page Template Structure and Use Template Design. This
TV! template contains
a mapped field "content_shopcat" for example. Now i want to assign
automaticly the frontendplugin, which
lists my categories, to the mapped field "content_shopcat".

kind regards

Stefan