[Typo3] Some feedback to TYPO3 marketeers

Martin Kindler kindlerm at arcor.de
Mon Oct 17 15:06:51 CEST 2005

I didn't notice the original post. So this may be nonsense.

Do you talk about the (re)moved mailing list archive? The replacement at
netfielders
has not the complete searchable archive, just 2005. Which is not so funny as
this looks to me as one of the most
valuable sources of information about Typo3.

But the old archive is still available:

As this thread is about marketing: what would you say if a major vendor from
Oregon, USA would take his KnowledgeBase from
the server? Really professional work! Nice joke, isn't it?

Martin