[Typo3] TV! and own Extension which places content automaticlly to the Template

Stefan Bothner | [m]zentrale stefan at m-zentrale.de
Mon Oct 17 14:25:34 CEST 2005

Hi List,

first, please excuse my bad english grammer, old man ;)!

Ill develop a own Shopextension with following features:

I save a record for a main product category. This starts an othner
process which creates a page as subpage to a defined rootpage. This
process also should place a frontend-plugin to the TV!. How could i
define to which field this ce is saved. Id dont understand the architecture.

If i explained incomprehensible please let me know it.

Kind regards

Stefan Bothner