[Typo3] No HTML infomail in sr_email_subscribe

Stanislas Rolland stanislas.rolland at fructifor.ca
Mon Oct 17 03:31:59 CEST 2005

Hi Armin,

> There seems to be a problem in the sr_email_subscribe plugin that
> prevents HTML infomails even though you have set HTML as default in your
> setup:
>
> In the default template tx_sremailsubscribe_pi1_tmpl.tmpl there is a
> marker ###HIDDENFIELDS### in subpart ###TEMPLATE_INFOMAIL###:
>
> Delete the ###HIDDENFIELDS### marker if you want use the default values
> (e.g. module_sys_dmail_html = 1) from you setup.

I doubt that this is a good idea. I think that this is not the cause of
the problem you encountered. If it was and if you had effectively html
emails enabled and if module_sys_dmail_html was effectively set as
default, I think to the contrary that all infomails would be sent as
html (the user's preference being ignored).

> A even better solution would
> be to fetch the actual (html) settings of the user and sent plaintext
> mail or html mail accordingly.

Will be done in the next version.

Regards,
Stanislas