[Typo3] Some feedback to TYPO3 marketeers

Heiner Lamprecht heiner at heiner-lamprecht.net
Sun Oct 16 19:21:43 CEST 2005

Dimitri,

On Sunday 16 October 2005 19:10, Dimitri Tarassenko wrote:

> > And, as Michael already mentioned, I have the messages right at
> > hand, even when I'm offline.
>
> I am never offline, so I don't care for that.

Well, the netcoverage on German trains and public transportation is
not sufficient, yet.  And I have to use them nearly two hours per
day.  Can you imagine?  Two hours offline each day?  It's
horrible ;-)

> > I can't understand the problem about searching posts:  We have
> > a list-archive that _is_ searchable.
>
> How about the fact that, say, install-linux only has the stuff
> starting Jan 2005? (Last time I checked).

I didn't noticed, that the archive on netfielders does not cover the
period prior to 2005.

    Heiner

--
    heiner at heiner-lamprecht dot net    GnuPG - Key: 9859E373
  Fingerprint:  3770 7947 F917 94EF 8717 BADB 0139 7554 9859 E373