[Typo3] Resizing Mininews Area

Scotty C superscotty19 at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 16 08:28:49 CEST 2005

Hi everyone,

I have a mininews subpart in my home page and I want
to make the bounding area for it exactly 200 pixels.
In Mozilla, I just place the <!--###NEW##--> tag
inside a <TD width="200"> and I'm done. However, in
Internet Explorer, the bounding box insists on being
the default size. I am wondering if someone could tell
me how to get into the stylesheet or other
configuration file of the mininews section to set the
width.

Thanks!
-Scott.