[Typo3] Some feedback to TYPO3 marketeers

Simon Hobbs info at urbits.com
Sun Oct 16 05:43:52 CEST 2005

Thanks, yes I got that. I just don't have the confidence in T3 to
warrant screwing with my test server which is in use.

As it happens, I will soon be doing a clean install of Fedora. I will be
using more RPMs, or at least the Debian equivalant ;)

So I may try T3 again after that along with your advice should it go wrong.

Thanks
Simon