[Typo3] Some feedback to TYPO3 marketeers

Dimitri Tarassenko mitka at mitka.us
Sun Oct 16 04:35:41 CEST 2005

Christopher,

On 10/15/05, Christopher <bedlamhotel at gmail.com> wrote:
> software?!); the organization that issued the rfp would _itself_
> almost indubitably have preferred _not_ to use software authored in
> part by a developer who didn't share their aims...I could go on.

Then maybe the software in question _could_ experience wider adoption
if this developer kept his beliefs to himself? That's exactly the
point Simon was making, but for some reason you "couldn't understand
why"  would this "contribute to some image problem". I am glad it is
now clear, thank you, my friend.

> But lacking all of this information, why were you willing to make such
> grand generalizations (or am I now just feeding the troll)?

Oh please. Not you. What next, you start using phrases like "every
occasional dimitri" as Daniel used to?

How many times do I and others have to "troll" on this subject until
someone realizes that there _is_ a problem?

--
Dimitri Tarassenko