[Typo3] Macina_Searchbox and Templavoila

Francesco di Francia darksky77 at email.it
Sat Oct 15 19:49:50 CEST 2005

Ok, finally i found the way.
It was a wrong path to the template. I found it opening the
ex_typoscriptsetup.txt ( usually help a lot opening but, without
editing, these files ! )

For future references here's the code:

plugin.tx_macinasearchbox_pi1.pidSearchpage = 17
lib.search< plugin.tx_macinasearchbox_pi1

assuming that you leave the original template file name and path.
In this manner i can have the search box in all page of my site or at
least in all pages who use the template where i mapped the lib.search
TSObject.

Cheers,

Francesco