[Typo3] Macina_Searchbox and Templavoila

Francesco di Francia darksky77 at email.it
Sat Oct 15 18:40:37 CEST 2005

I'm fighting on this issue all this afternoon.

I created a TS object in my TV DataStructure and i named it lib.search.
THen in the TS of root page i inserted this:

lib.search<plugin.tx_macinasearchbox_pi1

marks.searchbox >
marks.searchbox < plugin.tx_macinasearchbox_pi1
marks.searchbox.pidSearchpage = 17
marks.searchbox.templateFile = template.htm

The box is displayed on each page but the resarch does'nt work, it
doesn't took me to the pid 17 page where i have the indexed plugin search.
Also the ADVANCED SEARCH link doesn't bring me to the pid17 page.

Any help?

Regards,

Francesco