[Typo3] demo.typo3.com login info

Francois Suter fsuter at cobweb.ch
Sat Oct 15 14:38:18 CEST 2005

>> Quite stunning, but I've been looking for the login info to the
>> demo.typo3.com for the past half an hour. Where is it?
>
> http://demo.typo3.com/index.php?id=15

Gosh, this site is a mess! It certainly is not advocating Typo3. What's
up with this thing? Shouldn't it be taken offline? I understand it's
nice to have a demo available, but isn't this doing more harm than
good? Furthermore, it's using version 3.3. Is it any good having a demo
that obsolete?

BTW I couldn't find the login info either. AFAIK it's because the site
is not rendering properly with Firefox (and I can't be bothered to test
another browser...).

François Suter
Directeur technique