[Typo3] Typo3-english Digest, Vol 25, Issue 71

Mike Meir mike at gateseven.co.uk
Sat Oct 15 12:54:54 CEST 2005

Hi

The example I quoted was from the Green Template. In the RE template, the object for the top menu is called (just)"topmenu".

You can find the setting for the RE template in the Constants Editor, under Menu then Typography. The setting is "Font Spacing".

Alternatively, enter

topmenu.spacing = 0

under Constants in Info/Modify

Best Wishes