[Typo3] "IF" confusion - please help!

Scotty C superscotty19 at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 14 23:23:16 CEST 2005

Hey Ilis,

Thanks for the confirmation. However, I must have
tread and re-read that section a million times, in
addition to implementing Peter's idea, as well as the
comments at the bottom of the TSRef page ... all
resulting in nothing.

Still searching ...
-Scott.

--- Irina Grimpe-Lishchenko <ilis at omnisolutions.de>