[Typo3] tt_news date

Livius Agrippa livius_agrippa at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 13 11:13:48 CEST 2005

Pilot wrote:
> see $TCA array in tca.php in the tt_news folder of your typo3conf/ext/
>
> there are you can find
>
> $TCA["your_table_in_DB"] = Array (
>  "ctrl" => $TCA["your_table_in_DB"]["ctrl"],
>  "interface" => Array (
>
> WHAT TO SHOW:
>
>   "showRecordFieldList" =>
> "hidden,starttime,endtime,fe_group,datetime,title,teaser,full_text,front_page"
>  ),
>

> "Guillaume" <g.jullien at free.fr> ???????/???????? ? ???????? ?????????:
> news:mailman.3531.1129191983.10463.typo3-english at lists.netfielders.de...
>
>>Hi,
>>
>>How can I hide dates in tt_news ?
>>
>>Guillaume

Hi,

Sorry but this is the ugly method. When you update this extension you
must search again that part and modify it.

Nice one:
Use template for the tt_news. if you didn't use one already. (anyhow you
use the default one).

Copy the file tt_news_v2_template.html from <typo3
folder>/typo3conf/ext/tt_news/pi to another place (I put that file in
template/scripts), rename it and use it.

To use it put this line in your SETUP:
plugin.tt_news {
      templateFile = fileadmin/template/scripts/tt_news.html
}
(make the necessary changes).

After this you can modify the template how you want.
- to delete the date and time search in your new template the fields:
###NEWS_DATE###
###NEWS_TIME###
and delete them.

I think I was very clearly.