[Typo3] menu item image gets cut off or truncated

Michael Baker mbaker at pobox.com
Thu Oct 13 06:25:37 CEST 2005

Vincent wrote:

>On Wed, Oct 12, 2005 at 10:40:12AM -0700, Christopher wrote:

This may or may not be the solution. Have you checked the TTFdpi
configuration using the install script?

In the backend select Install and login.  Select 3: Image Processing. At
the bottom of the page select  5: GD library functions.  Move down the
page to Render text with TrueType font.  If "HELLO WORLD" is truncated
on the image on the left you need to alter the TTFdpi configuration.

At the top of the page Select 4: All Configuration.  Scroll down to
[TTFdpi] (just above [SYS]:).  The value is probably 72.  Set it to 96
then scroll to the bottom of the page and select Write to
localconf.php.  Repeat the above steps to see if "HELLO WORLD" displays
correctly.  If so then this has probably solved your problem.  If not I
don't know what your problem is.

Michael.