[Typo3] different wraps around internal and external links

Christian Stuedemann typo3 at christian-stuedemann.de
Wed Oct 12 22:19:13 CEST 2005

Dear list,

I've found a simple workaround in a TS template:

lib.parseFunc {
  makelinks.http.wrap = [wrap for external link]
  tags {
    extlink < .link
    extlink.wrap = [wrap for external link]
  }
}

This doesn't solve the problem in a completely automatic way, but it
helps a lot: Simply use <extlink http://www.foo.bar>Some Link
Text</extlink> instead of <link...> to generate an external link and it
will use the correct wrap. This isn't that comfortable like using <link>
for both cases, but it's a useable workaround.

Best regards,
Christian