[Typo3] Trouble at BE Login

Jan Fetyko lists at fetyko.com
Wed Oct 12 22:04:54 CEST 2005

I just experienced the same thing, and I did number of things, then it started working.

One , I added another admin user #2. That user could login, so I changed the password of the first user, #1. After that I logged in as #1 and deleted #2.

Two , I also used a password for user #2 without numbers, only lower case letters.

I don't know if this helps, but give it a shot.

Jf