[Typo3] Wrong page loaded in the "border" frame

John Voor typo3news at nextination.com
Tue Oct 11 23:19:03 CEST 2005

I can't hlp with this problem, other then suggesting that you remove the
first line in the border .html file in all of my Typo3 installs  (although
this is only to solve a different problem).

I would like to ask where you got that skin though!

Thanks

John V

news:mailman.1.1129020585.7017.typo3-english at lists.netfielders.de...